Private Coaching options are available, stay tuned for more info on how to work directly with Boyd to set goals, reset faulty paradigms, digest experiences and move your life towards a fearless life of passion!!
Today's topic is on the subject of Dating, and Choosing The Right Mate.
So, you've been dating this person for a little while now - be it a few dates, a couple of weeks, or a couple of months or more, and the question comes up in your head...
Should I take this relationship to the "exclusive" level?
How do you know when the time is right to make a relationship exclusive?
If you've had a few relationships already, you know that exclusivity doesn't mean the relationship is going to work out, or that problems that existed when you weren't exclusive are suddenly going to vanish, but still, we wonder - and that's natural.
Here are five questions you can ask yourself in order to determine whether now is a good time to bring up the Exclusivity Talk or whether the signal you're getting from your emotions is actually pointing in a different direction entirely.
Five Questions Before Becoming Exclusive
Feel free to answer these five questions in the comment area below if you'd like feedback.
- What does "exclusive" mean to you?
- How would the relationship change from what it currently is?
- What expectations would you have if the relationship were to become exclusive that you feel you don't have the "right" to ask for right now because you're not?
- What are the specific qualities of this relationship and woman that are suggesting it's time for you to increase your level of commitment?
- How do you treat the relationship right now - casual dating, or multiple contacts a week, as if you're already exclusive?
Stay tuned for an upcoming article on the WORST reasons for becoming exclusive, and how to avoid getting yourself involved with the wrong person for the wrong reason and suffering the inevitable concequences!